Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Logs Website

2009-05-13 08:06:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Logs Website
From: James Pratt <jpratt AT NORWICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 07:53:36 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: EMC NetWorker discussion [mailto:NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU] On
Behalf Of tkimball
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 5:36 AM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Subject: [Networker] Networker Logs Website

japgar wrote:
> I should've mentioned that the website will:
>
>   - per savegroup, provide access to all backup logs generated over a
user defined period (mine is set to 45 days

>   - per savegroup, provide a one page summary showing how the group's
backup ran over the last 45 days (user defined).  Information shows
start date/time, duration of backup, amount of data backed up, transfer
rate, group name and whether succeeded or failed

>   - per backup server, provide the last 45 days (user defined) showing
all unsuccessful savesets on any given day

>   -per backup server, provide the last 45 days (user defined) showing
all savesets that changed during the backup on any given day.

> Jim

Yeah, that sounds like a winner for here too.  I'm going to hope that
the Sparc box I want to place this on won't be too annoyed.

t.s.kimball  [gmail]

--TSK

Tim Kimball
http://sungak.net

--

Hi - I somehow missed this original thread, but is this software
available on the web somewhere? Let me know, it sounds interesting...

Thanks,
kind regards,
jamie