Networker

[Networker] How to configure to take celerra nfs shares backup

2009-05-12 02:13:27
Subject: [Networker] How to configure to take celerra nfs shares backup
From: blrkamal <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 02:07:41 -0400
Hi

We didnot configured the ndmp device properly so i was getting that problem,
now its working but restore is not working.

In application iam trying this command which is recommended by emc.

nsrndmp_save -T tar

Backup completes successfully, but when we try to restore, it says no index
found for this client.

regards
kamal