Networker

[Networker] mminfo command not listing complete info.

2008-08-28 02:20:53
Subject: [Networker] mminfo command not listing complete info.
From: kurianv <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 02:18:40 -0400
hi,
I usually use mminfo command to check the save set information in the tapes.
Last day i started a manual backup of one of my clients and also cloning was
over successfully. But when i typed the mminfo comand to check the save sets ,
its not showing any volume info.
when clicking in the volume info i can see there is data which is completed
backup.
Any ideas how i can retrieve the info?
rgds,
Kurian