Networker

Re: [Networker] Migrating from Networker to Commvault galaxy

2008-07-08 09:14:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Migrating from Networker to Commvault galaxy
From: John Stoffel <john.stoffel AT TAEC.TOSHIBA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 09:07:00 -0400
Davina> If you don't mind me saying, discussions about Commvault
Davina> Galaxy are out of place on this list, unless they are direct
Davina> comparisons of the two products or specifically about the
Davina> NetWorker elements of the migration process.

I agree, and I'll take my talk off-list.  I originally wanted my reply
to goto Oscar only, and thought it did, but I obviously didn't read
the reply email headers closely enough to realize that this list
screws with the Reply-To: header.  Which is *really* annoying.

John