Networker

Re: [Networker] Linux to Solaris migration (7.3.3)

2007-12-07 00:09:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] Linux to Solaris migration (7.3.3)
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 00:02:20 -0500
Alan;

Why don't you leave your old NWC in place on Linux with its history data (but not keep it in production) and run a new instance of the NWC on Solaris in production?

You would still have all your historical data that way. I suspect you are running into the situation of little endian versus big endian. You might try contacting Sun to see if they can recommend a solution to you.