Networker

[Networker] full volumes in state undef

2007-07-17 09:38:18
Subject: [Networker] full volumes in state undef
From: Olaf Zaplinski <o.zaplinski AT BROADNET DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:34:10 +0200
Hi,

we have several volumes with "expires" field set so "undef". Why this? One example:

name  ssid       ss created         retention time   size level ssflags
/var  211494982  07/16/07 10:11:50  08/13/07  122 GB 193GB  full vF

volume  pool      location   expires  written (%)   state
000429  DB Immo   L700e      undef    123 GB  full

I have no explanation for this. volretent should be 08/13/07 because we only get level full backups from this host for all savesets, and 211494982 is the only saveset on this volume.

Another 7.3.2 bug perhaps?

Olaf