Networker

[Networker] MD5 sums for 7.2.2 upgrade

2006-07-13 06:11:22
Subject: [Networker] MD5 sums for 7.2.2 upgrade
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:06:21 -0400
Hi,

Was wondering if someone would be kind enough to provide me with the
size and MD5 sums for the 7.2.2 upgrade for the following:

7.2.2, Solaris SPARC 64-bit
7.2.2, Linux for x86 & 64 32 bit

I can get to these on Legato's customer login area:

http://softwaresupport.emc.com/support/downloads/dmPatchesUpdates.asp?productfamily=storage

I just need to validate what I'm downloading against these same files
downloaded elsewhere.

Thanks.

George