Networker

Re: [Networker] networker for netware 7.2

2005-09-14 08:42:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] networker for netware 7.2
From: Andrew Horne <a.horne AT SHEFFIELD.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:22:05 -0400
Hi Joaquin,

I have just tested again with NW65SP4 and NW65Sp3 and a scheduled backup of
both these servers has worked.  The only change since the last test is that
the Solaris box had disk space increased and the Networker software was
restarted.  I have had a chat with our Unix admin and we think that the
Netware environment variable may not have been set before although it had
been configured, the restart brought it in, other than that it is a mystery.

I haven't tested a restore yet though.

Regards,

Andrew Horne

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:13:52 +0200, Joaquin Camp <joaquin.camp AT PROACT DOT