Networker

Re: [Networker] Netware restore problem - unable to receive?

2005-05-19 11:25:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Netware restore problem - unable to receive?
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:24:51 +0200
On Fri, 13 May 2005, Oscar Olsson wrote:

OO> We're trying to recover a file by browsing to it on the netware networker
OO> client. When we try to restore it, we get the following error:
[snip]
OO> Does anyone know why that is, or of a patch/work-around? Recovering the
OO> entire directory with a file level restore doesn't work either.

It was the continuity saveset problem, that was causing the error. The
patch (LGTpa75831) fixed it though. Note: Swedish characters are still not
restored correctly in filenames, but that's a minor issue. Thanks for the
feedback, everyone!

Oh, and the patch, which is for solaris SPARC, is available for download
from the following URL:

http://download.dawnshadow.se/lgto/LGTpa75831.zip

I hope that others follow my good example and make patches available when
they receive patches that they believe might be of interest to the
networker community. :)

//Oscar