Networker

Re: [Networker] Staging Data

2004-11-30 06:42:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] Staging Data
From: Martin Smith <martin.smith AT OLDHAM.GOV DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:40:58 -0000
are addressed. If you have received this email in error you must delete
it and notify the system manager (e-mail: postmaster AT oldham.gov DOT uk).
Thanks Bob,

As its the first time I've tried it I did a lot of playing about with the
settings.  Thinking about it I probably did tick the 'stage all savesets'
check box.  I will have another play about with it.

Regards,

Martin.