Networker

Re: [Networker] General Help

2004-11-12 09:57:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] General Help
From: Librado Pamintuan <LPamintuan AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:55:54 -0600
Hello Dan,

Just unsubscribe and subscribe back when you return from vacation.

regards,

Librado Pamintuan
Technical Support Analyst II
Information Systems Dep.
Operations Group
City of Regina

Phone:          (306) 777-7573
General Fax: (306) 777-6804
eFax:             (306) 546-6002
eMail:            lpamintuan AT regina DOT ca

>>> DEM AT DELTAFAUCET DOT COM 11/12/04 08:35am >>>
Hey all.  I am getting ready to go on vacation and would like to
suspend
receiving emails from the group while I am away. I know that it is a
simple
command, but do not know how to do it.  I also would like to know how
activate, receive email again, my account when I return.

Thank you,

Dan Maine
intended
addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely
company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage
caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.

--
Note: To sign off this list, send a "signoff networker" command via
email

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only
for the addressee and may contain confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, distribution or other use
of or the taking of any action in reliance upon
this information is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and
delete or destroy this message and any copies.