Networker

[Networker] failed save sets

2004-02-09 17:55:50
Subject: [Networker] failed save sets
From: Michael Hayes <mick AT KINCROMEGROUP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:55:39 +1100
Hello,
I can't seem to find any information on the following problem that I
have. I keep getting these clients failed in my nightly saveset. They
are windows clinets on a linux server, all v7. All clients have worked
fine for the last few months since they were setup. Someone said it
could have been a name resolution issue, all server / client hostnames
are in the hosts files on all machines. Does anyone have anything else I
could try ? I'm starting to run out of ideas. Thanks in advance.

NetWorker savegroup: (alert) Default completed, total 7 client(s), 0
Hostname(s) Unresolved, 3 Failed, 4 Succeeded. (gentran, mickh,
printserver Failed)
* gentran:All 1 retry attempted
* gentran:All nsrexec: authtype nsrexec
* mickh:e:\ 1 retry attempted
* mickh:e:\ nsrexec: authtype nsrexec
* printserver:c:\cc 1 retry attempted
* printserver:c:\cc nsrexec: authtype nsrexec
* printserver:c:\web 1 retry attempted
* printserver:c:\apolocalv5 1 retry attempted

Michael Hayes
System Administrator
The Kincrome Group
p:61.3.95188300