Networker

Re: [Networker] Access to Legato's eKB

2003-02-27 13:11:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Access to Legato's eKB
From: "Day, David" <david.day AT CENTERPULSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:11:18 -0600
Thanks for the reply.  I did recently get access to the enkowledgebase but
it turns out the support person was reading an article that had not been
released to the public data structure yet.  This led me to believe I was
using a limited or obsolete database.

I also appreciate that Legato employees participate in the list.  You do
provide value to the list and I hope you're able to duck our flames.  <g>
David