Networker

Re: [Networker] Question on sending savegroup notification to multiple user ids

2003-02-13 18:56:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] Question on sending savegroup notification to multiple user ids
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:56:48 -0500
On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Fowler, Carter wrote:

> Hi Dave;
>
> We have a similar configuration and we could not get this to function
> with Blat and more than one id.  However, from the command line itself,
> it appears to function correctly.

Does Blat support distribution lists? If so, you might be able to set up a
distribution list with the intended recipients of your savegroup
notification messages, then direct the notification only to that
distribution list. In fact, the distribution is list doesn't even need to
reside on the backup server if you have another server that can handle
distribution lists.