Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Installation in Windows NT Server

2003-02-04 02:08:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Installation in Windows NT Server
From: Dieter Wick <dieter.wick AT ADD-YET DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 02:08:20 -0500
Hi,

I have the same problem on a W2K Server.
When the error prompt up I tried so far:
-  change the nsrexed service to a Admin User (local or domain Admin)
-  remove and recreate the service manually
-  running the nsrexed with debug options from a cmd line(then I can't see
anny errors(nsrexecd -D 9))
- copying the software to a different location bevore installing it
- changing the installaion path and drive

All this above without success.You can trie it else. The only thing I heard
is to install the server fresh . But this is not possible in all cases.

Regards

Dieter Wick