Networker

Re: [Networker] strange behaviour of windows admin tool

2002-11-12 04:01:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] strange behaviour of windows admin tool
From: Christian Drexler <CDrexler AT TEE.TOSHIBA DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:00:32 +0100
Hi Toni,
I have seen this happen across a wan connection as well but now the
problem exists in our LAN too. It would be handy to have the W2k admin
tool running for backup operators that do not have a Unix workstation.
Personally I prefer the command line anyway.

Regards

~christian

--
Christian Drexler [cdrexler AT tee.toshiba DOT de]
Systems Administrator