Networker

[Networker] modify pool on busy server

2002-10-10 16:16:31
Subject: [Networker] modify pool on busy server
From: Joel Fisher <jfisher AT WFUBMC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:16:30 -0400
Hey all,

I've searched the archives about this question with out really finding
an answer (one other person asked but nobody really gave an answer).  Is
there a way to override the limitation of not being able to modify pool
while the server is busy?  I have a pretty busy server and this
limitation is starting to get irritating and anti-productive (new word).
I suppose I could understand not letting you modify the pool that is in
use (although you should be able to do that also), but why in the world
would you not be allowed to add another pool or delete an unused pool?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joel