Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Ultrium 448

2008-07-25 23:42:42
Subject: [Bacula-users] Ultrium 448
From: Alternativende <sauron99 AT gmx DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 05:42:24 +0200
Hi there,
I think the problem is solved now. Someone did plug in in the SCSI cable
the wrong way -.-. If I get him...
Anyway the btape -c /etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf /dev/st0 command works
now properly.
But how to get Debian to name it /dev/nts0 ? Any possibility's for me to
do that ?

Thanks and have a great Sysadmin Day
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7193470719293309352

Bye