Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Could not stat - Windows permission problems

2008-07-21 07:26:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Could not stat - Windows permission problems
From: Nils Blanck-Wehde <nils.blanck-wehde AT backofficeservice DOT biz>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:26:32 +0200
Hi!

I really start to think that it's a problem with the VSS-Writer. The problem doesn't occur with jobs that have Enable-VSS set to NO.
This just happened:

21-Jul 13:11 company_bacula-sd JobId 109: 3305 Autochanger "load slot 3, drive 0", status is OK.
21-Jul 13:12 company_bacula-sd JobId 109: Wrote label to prelabeled Volume "CNV763" on device "DLT-Drive-1" (/dev/nst0)
21-Jul 13:12 company_bacula-dir JobId 109: Max Volume jobs exceeded. Marking Volume "CNV763" as Used.
21-Jul 13:10 company-appsrv-fd JobId 109: Generate VSS snapshots. Driver="VSS Win 2003", Drive(s)="D"
21-Jul 13:10 company-appsrv-fd JobId 109:      Could not stat D:/Daten: ERR=Zugriff verweigert (permission denied)

More or less every second job chrashes like that, it happens on different FDs all running windows server 2003.
bacula-fd runs as local administrator on the windows clients so permissions shouldn't really be a problem.

I think this didn't happen with FDs prior to 2.4.1 final.
Can anyone else confirm this?

Thanks, Nils

Arno Lehmann schrieb:
Hi,