Amanda-Users

Re: Backing up Windows shares...

2002-10-15 12:35:55
Subject: Re: Backing up Windows shares...
From: tobias.bluhm AT philips DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:16:44 -0500
There's amanda-win32 at sourceforge. I'm just in testing phase right now,
takes a little work to put the pieces together, and I still need to figure
out how to automate an install as much as possible. But has a small
footprint and seems efficient.

I apologize if this message does not come through clean. Forced to use
Notes now . . . .

--
toby bluhm
philips medical systems, mr development, cleveland, ohio

Brian Kennedy <kennedy AT essig DOT com>