ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL server error

2014-05-07 08:11:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL server error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 08:09:08 -0400
Hi Eric,

No. You should just be able to use legacy style backups.
My guess is that the configuration wizard inadvertently
added some entries causing this.

Check the tdpsql.cfg file.

1. Remove the LOCALDSMAGENTNODE entry (if there is one.)

2. Make sure the BACKUPMETHOD is:
      BACKUPMETHOD LEGACY

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 05/07/2014
08:00:45 AM: