ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] looking for experiences with the ibm 3584 library

2014-05-02 18:45:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] looking for experiences with the ibm 3584 library
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <Stephen.Stackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 22:43:21 +0000
I second everything Wanda said. Just a great piece of gear.

As for ALMS, I don't think you can get a TS3500 without it today, nor would you
want you.

Steve Stackwick

STEPHEN STACKWICK | Senior Consultant | 301.518.6352 (m) | Stephen.Stackwick AT
icfi DOT com | icfi.com
ICF INTERNATIONAL | 7125 Thomas Edison Dr, Suite 100, Columbia, Md 21046 |
443-718-4900  (o)