ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How does the Backups table get updated?

2014-05-02 10:50:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How does the Backups table get updated?
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT BILOHOLDINGS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 14:48:49 +0000
Running select statements from the server admin CLI

select ll_name,backup_date from backups where node_name='node_db2' order by
backup_date
and
select count(ll_name) from backups where node_name='node_db2'

When I perform a query of TSM from the client is only shows the most recent and
the occupancy table figures dropped  from around 1.4tb to 35gb.

Rick Adamson