ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL 6.4.1 cross-server restore setup

2014-02-14 09:28:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL 6.4.1 cross-server restore setup
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:26:50 -0500
Point well taken and thank you. As soon as I saw this on Wednesday,
I shared it with the rest of the team.

As I noted earlier, we will have a "fix" for this targeted
for April in DP/SQL 7.1.0.1.

I will take this opportunity to mention that we do have
a TSM/FCM EAP/beta program running for the next release and
would love to have anyone interested. If you are interested
in enrolling, please submit a sign-up form here:

https://www-304.ibm.com/software/support/trial/cst/forms/nomination.wss?id=5311

For any questions, please contact Mary Anne Filosa, mfilosa AT us.ibm DOT com

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 02/14/2014
07:06:29 AM:

> From: "Schaub, Steve" <Steve_Schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
> To: ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu,
> Date: 02/14/2014 07:07 AM
> Subject: Re: TDP for SQL 6.4.1 cross-server restore setup
> Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu>
>
> Thanks, Del.
> As Steven H noted, someone really needs to impress on the developers
> that putting out a product that requires customers to made ad hoc
> changes to their production config files on the fly is really not
> enterprise quality engineering.
> -steve s

long-sufferingcustomers?