ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] www.ibm.com/support TSM client downloads

2013-09-19 13:03:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] www.ibm.com/support TSM client downloads
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 13:00:05 -0400
I go directly to FTP / service.boulder.com then "storage"  and then
"tivoli-storage-management"  - From there pick "maintenance" or "patches"
and so-on.  Just keep drilling down to what you are looking for.  They have
clients going back to v3.7

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator