ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SnapDiff fails after tsm client upgrade to 6.3.1.0 on proxy

2013-05-15 15:32:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SnapDiff fails after tsm client upgrade to 6.3.1.0 on proxy
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 15:29:58 -0400
Try 6.3.3.0.  We had a problem with the first 6.3 client we tried.  Seems to be
working ok on 6.3.3.0, and there are some nice extra entries added to the
scheduler log indicating which snapshots are being created and used.

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
Manager of Storage Services               Fx: 607-255-8521