ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: select question on backups table

2013-05-07 10:35:19
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: select question on backups table
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 10:32:02 -0400
One more thing...

My examples assume that the HL_NAME is complete, i.e., it is in the root of
the file system. If \BIOMECHANICS is NOT in the root of the file system,
then you will need to use 'like' in both cases I described earlier, and
prefix the HL_NAME with a '%', like this:

To see all objects in ..\FATIGUE STUDY but not in subdirectories:

select * from backups where node_name='CASTSTORAGE' and hl_name like
'%\BIOMECHANICS\DICKIN\FATIGUE STUDY\FATIGUE STUDY\'

To see all objects in ..\FATIGUE STUDY and its subdirectories:

select * from backups where node_name='CASTSTORAGE' and hl_name like
'%\BIOMECHANICS\DICKIN\FATIGUE STUDY\FATIGUE STUDY\%'

- Andy

Andrew Raibeck | Tivoli Storage Manager Level 3 Technical Lead |
storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

Online documentation:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
Documentation Central/page/Tivoli Storage Manager
Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
+Storage+Manager/page/Home
----- Forwarded by Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM on 2013-05-07 10:30 -----