ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Update Schedule failed - resolved

2013-05-03 11:03:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Update Schedule failed - resolved
From: "Schneider, Jim" <jschneider AT USSCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 15:03:08 +0000
I was running the backups from a batch scheduling system.  Yesterday I had two
executions of the backup jobs, at 6 and 10.  I've disabled the TSM schedule,
restarted the services on the clients, and have adjusted the submission times
in the batch scheduling system.

Thank you all for your help,
Jim Schneider