ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Journaling DB utility - where is it?

2013-03-07 03:42:16
Subject: [ADSM-L] Journaling DB utility - where is it?
From: Rick Harderwijk <rick.harderwijk AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 09:42:07 +0100
Hi,

I'm trying to see if my journaling is working correctly as far as
exclusions are concerned. From the Tivoli Problem Determination Guide I
learned there is a utitliy called dbviewb.exe and that I should be able to
download it from IBMs software ftp site. I'm not sure where to look, and
all obvious directories (to me, at least) yielded no results.

Can anyone on the list help me out on this? It will be most appreciated.

Kind regards,

Rick