ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] exchange 2013

2013-02-27 08:17:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] exchange 2013
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:15:44 -0500
Hi Leif,

As you probably understand, we are not at liberty to give specific dates,
however our target for adding Exchange Server 2013 toleration support
for both FlashCopy Manager and Data Protection for Exchange is
late 2Q13 / early 3Q13(in the next PTF for both) and for
Exchange Server 2013 exploitation for both FlashCopy Manager
and Data Protection for Exchange in 4Q13.
As usual these targets do not represent commitment and can change
at IBM's discretion.

If anyone is interested in working with IBM earlier than that,
there is a beta program available. Contact your IBM/Tivoli
representative for details.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 02/27/2013
04:57:49 AM: