ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Exchange 2010 ACN0151E Errors and LDAP server unavailable

2013-02-06 03:22:41
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Exchange 2010 ACN0151E Errors and LDAP server unavailable
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 08:08:09 +0000
Hi Peter,
Have you inserted the CAS information to the DP?
Can you restore the database to an Exchange DR Database without any problem and
export the mailbox from that database?

Also if you look for information how to show that Exchange find your Activity
Directory in PowerShell correct should be good.

One last point. If this is a DAG Cluster, upgrade your client to 6.4. Then do
you have full DAG functionality that makes your backup and restore easier.

Thanks
Christian