ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TCP parameters in option set

2012-09-20 09:15:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] TCP parameters in option set
From: Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:48:53 +0200
Hi,

I have a couple of hundred clients placed 500km from the TSM-server and
after some testing I would like to change TCPWINDOWSIZE on all of them.
Unfortunately it seems that I can't create a client option on the server
for this parameter(and many more parameters as well).

Any tip on a TSM way of changing the option on all these servers without
hand editing dsm.opt on all of them? Any good reason that this parameter
shouldn't be included in a client option set or is this RFE material?

Regards

Hans Chr.