ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Restoring (DB2) API data using the BA client

2011-12-13 06:09:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restoring (DB2) API data using the BA client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 06:03:16 -0500
Actually there is limited ability for the backup-archive client to operate
on data backed up or archived by the API. See the chapter on
"Backup-archive client interoperability" in the API manual:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r3/topic/com.ibm.itsm.client.develop.doc/c_interop.html

Best regards,

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2011-12-13
04:55:17: