ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 1024 DB2 database connection limit on AIX

2011-03-14 16:57:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 1024 DB2 database connection limit on AIX
From: Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:55:55 +0100
I expect IBM to make a fix very soon that will up this limit. If not we will
seriously consider other architectures. We prefer AIX for a number of
reasons. Long, tedious and risky procedures to circumvent artificial limits
is not one of them.

For me TSM v6 has failed to live up to its expectations. Two years now and
it still feels beta like.

Regards,

Hans Chr.