ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] [Fwd: Tivoli resource Password Changes when migrating to other server in Windows cluster group]

2009-12-28 14:58:53
Subject: [ADSM-L] [Fwd: Tivoli resource Password Changes when migrating to other server in Windows cluster group]
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 14:58:10 -0500
Just follow up information that I am adding to post

The cluster group is called Dogicianquorum W Drive (which can be either
on Dogician5 or Dogician6 they are the names of the actual servers that
are being backed up) What happens is the cluster group Dogicianquorum
migrated to Dogician6. Tivoli periodically changes the password, then
the TSM resource fails to start as Dogician6 does not know the password.
So it has to move the group back to Dogician5 (who knows the password)
then the resource starts.

So its Dogicianquorum that misses its backup

Thanks for any help in advance!