ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 3592 drives no compression

2009-10-25 12:06:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 3592 drives no compression
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:05:57 +0100
On 25 okt 2009, at 16:51, Lars-Erik Öhman wrote:

I can´t use my 3592 tapes to store more than around 300Gb. When a tape is filling it´s showing that it could fill it up to 921Gb, but when it´s full it shows 300 + Gb. I did reinstalled the TSM installation and after that I did get this problem. Before I could fill a tape with data up to 1,3 Tb (it showed that). Haven´t changed anything in the library, so my guess is that I have missed anything in TSM!!

TSM Server Version 5, Release 5, Level 2.1 on Windows 2008 Standard Edition x64

q vol stg=tapepool1
q dr f=d
q library f=d

q dev f=d?