ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] seemless migration to new schedule

2008-03-10 19:23:24
Subject: [ADSM-L] seemless migration to new schedule
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:18:39 -0700
I've never done this before and I don't think I've seen it discussed so
I'll throw this out there. I was wondering if there are any
ramifications when switching nodes to a new backup schedule. Meaning is
there a chance that the nodes will be missed? I ask this because I have
seen nodes added to a schedule after the scheduler was started and they
ended up missed. Can this same thing happen when moving nodes between
schedules or to a new schedule?

Thanks,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator