ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] I would like to scratch a copypool volume with no data on it

2007-10-10 12:28:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] I would like to scratch a copypool volume with no data on it
From: Kamran Rao <kamran.rao AT GRHOSP.ON DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:27:46 -0400
You are absolutely right Richard - to follow DRM media life cycle, but
this volume has no contents in it, yet during space reclaim process -
the process completes as successful, stating that there is still data in
the volume. This volume was last touched almost a month ago according to
q drm and I do checkin/checkout for drm every other day, yet this volume
is not showing up.

So that is why I tried various tasks in my email trail to get this
volume back into the library as scratch.