ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Maximum Capacity for a File Device Class

2007-07-11 10:32:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] Maximum Capacity for a File Device Class
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:31:04 -0400
Hey Everyone,

I recently upgraded to TSM 5.3.4.2 on an AIX server.  Prior to this I had
set the maximum capacity to be 63 GB, but would anyone happen to know
where I can find the maximum setting for a file device class at this TSM
version?  I have found everything but the info. that I actually wanted in
the manuals, so I think I must be looking in the wrong location.  Any help
is appreciated.  Thanks!

            Device Class Name: DBBFILE
        Device Access Strategy: Sequential
            Storage Pool Count: 0
                   Device Type: FILE
                        Format: DRIVE
         Est/Max Capacity (MB): 64,512.0
                   Mount Limit: 1
              Mount Wait (min):
         Mount Retention (min):
                  Label Prefix:
                       Library:
                     Directory: /tsmprod/db1backup
                   Server Name:
                  Retry Period:
                Retry Interval:
                        Shared:
            High-level Address:
              Minimum Capacity:
                          WORM: No
              Drive Encryption:
               Scaled Capacity:

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems, Storage Mngt Analyst III
Phone Number: (717)302-9966
Fax: (717) 302-9826
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com