ADSM-L

Re: TSM feature

2005-07-15 19:02:04
Subject: Re: TSM feature
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:00:56 -0500
Otto,

That is sometimes called "content addressable storage".

And no, TSM does not include that feature.  There are several products
that claim to provide that feature according to ads in Storage Magazine. I
have no specific knowledge or experience with any of them.

Tab Trepagnier
TSM Administrator
Laitram, L.L.C.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/15/2005
08:34:00 AM: