ADSM-L

ANS1302E and ANS1115W during TDP MSSQL backup

2005-02-14 14:46:36
Subject: ANS1302E and ANS1115W during TDP MSSQL backup
From: John C Dury <jdury AT DUQLIGHT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:46:17 -0500
I recently upgraded my Windows 2000 boxes to TSM 5.3.0.0. They already had
TSM TDP for MSSQL 5.21 installed. We only run Cold (Full) backups of the
SQL databases and now I see ANS1302E and ANS1115W repeatledly in the
dsierror.log after a backup runs. Is this to be expected? I've seen others
mention that it is only an informational message when receiving this
message using TDP for Oracle but haven't seen anyone with this pertaining
to TDP for SQL.
John