ADSM-L

Re: Backups being: Canceled by Administrator

2004-10-27 20:59:36
Subject: Re: Backups being: Canceled by Administrator
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:59:20 -0400
>10/26/2004 19:40:18   Server date/time: 10/26/2004 19:40:23  Last access:

That caught my eye: the disparity in clock times between client and server.
It may or may not be a contributing element to the little mystery, but in
any case I'd strongly recommend getting site systems synced to a common
time reference.  Skews make for confusion among humans, and can cause
functionality problems with some facilities (Kerberos being one).

  Richard Sims