ADSM-L

SQL2062N Reason code: "406" When backing up DB2

2004-08-17 16:20:47
Subject: SQL2062N Reason code: "406" When backing up DB2
From: Jay Cee <scdc9 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:20:43 -0700
Se are getting the following error when trying to back up our DB2 database:

BACKUP DATABASE SWORDDB ONLINE USE TSM OPEN 1 SESSIONS WITH 4 BUFFERS BUFFER
1024 SQL2062N An error occurred while accessing media
"/home/jail/sqllib/adsm/libtadsm.a". Reason code: "406".

Things were working fine just a few days ago.  Then DB2 crashed due to a load
job filling up the log file system.   Once we got the log thing cleaned up our
database reported "inconsistent state".  We got that cleared up, but now we get
this error when we try to  take a TSM backup.

Our test database backups up fine.  Our production DB uses the SAME user exit
as test, and mirrors the test profiles.  Any ideas?  This worked fine before we
had the DB2 problems.

We have restarted DB2 and Tivoli multiple times.

Thanks,

Jerry

Our main DB2/TSM left recently