ADSM-L

Re: define clientaction?

2004-07-12 15:06:34
Subject: Re: define clientaction?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:06:15 -0600
Upon reflection, I think my initial answer missed the point a bit... when
you said "FULL" I read "SELECTIVE". Mea culpa... sorry for any confusion
;-)

If by "full" you mean backing up everything on the volume, then Justin
already supplied a valid answer. Note that include/exclude processing will
still apply, so "full" may not be all files.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/12/2004
11:49:26: