ADSM-L

Re: TSM Log Error: all files fail backup

2004-07-08 11:19:57
Subject: Re: TSM Log Error: all files fail backup
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:04:09 -0600
Whoops:

> Correct. In version 5.2, we use a new mechanism (Microsoft's Volume
> Snapshot Services) for backing up Windows 2003 system state. This
involved
> changes on both the server and client, and thus can not be supported
with
> server versions below 5.1.

That last line should read "... server versions below 5.2".

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/08/2004
06:47:56:

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html