ADSM-L

Re: URGENT: TSM database problem

2003-12-31 15:08:45
Subject: Re: URGENT: TSM database problem
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:11:04 -0600
Thanks to all, Wanda, Richards, Andrew and Mitch!  This list is the best!

The guy at IBM support was sympathetic but of course, no support due to long
time out of date software. (It is not his fault, and he was really nice
about it)

Well I didn't use mirroring - but will soon ... just after this is restored
:) -
and that would have really have made this a 'non-problem'.

We do daily full backups of the database, but do not do the roll forward of
recovery logs.

Thanks to all for all the support. ... Now for our offsite tapes to arrive.

...  Jack