ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1 Client Install on Sun Solaris - Help Please

2003-03-27 10:34:31
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1 Client Install on Sun Solaris - Help Please
From: "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3965 AT SBC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:33:51 -0600
You need to install from Client CD.At the same time we have to check for
License purchase and autorisation in TSM.You might have got Mannual on
client.

In spite of all this what else problem are you having.

Please check /etc/system for proper parameters.

* Setting for TSM

set lwp_default_stksize=0x4000

Thanks
Balanand Pinni