ADSM-L

Re: Connecting with acsls

2002-07-02 10:53:09
Subject: Re: Connecting with acsls
From: Jacque Mergens <jmergens AT EMAGEON DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:51:27 -0500
Yeah, I have.

This is evidenced by the RPC call and reply by the TSM server.  It
actually looks like the comms are working.

I can only conclude that the TSM isn't sending the correct information
since it looks like the RPC protocol is working properly but communication
just stops after the firzt session.

Do you know anything about the initial transaction during definition?  This
problem smells badly of a configuration problem but I can't for the life of
think of what I did wrong and I can't troubleshoot it unless I know what the
good information would be.

Jacque