ADSM-L

TDP for Domino problem

2002-04-26 08:17:23
Subject: TDP for Domino problem
From: Wieslaw Markowiak/Kra/ComputerLand/PL <wmarkowiak AT COMPUTERLAND DOT PL>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:14:11 +0200
Hi,
During selective backup of ca 300 domino databases, several are not backed
up with error:
ANS1017E (RC-50)  Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure

In   dsierror.log appear  messages          sessSendVerb: Error sending
Verb, rc: -50

Omitted databases are different every time and I couldn't find any
regularity
We've upgraded to  TDP for Domino v.1.1.2 with no success.
I've tried to increase Commtimeout and shorten TCPWindowsize, but to no
avail.
Environment:
server TSM v.4.2.1.7 on WinNT (sp5) with HP 1/9 LTO autoloader
client: serwer Lotus Domino 5.08 on WinNt (sp6), TSM baclient 4.2.1.32, TDP
for Domino v.1.1.2

File backup from Lotus server runs without any glitches, and files are
often bigger than databases in question
Please help if you know the problem and possible remedy.
Thanks - Wieslaw