ADSM-L

Re: 3590 - Estimate Capacity question

2001-11-09 12:39:35
Subject: Re: 3590 - Estimate Capacity question
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 09:36:57 -0800
Hate to be a bearer of bad news and I may be mistaken so double check.
BUT
  About 1 year ago I got 'harassed' like all heck by our IBM reps
because they thought we had B1As and there was a deadline back then
to allow B1As get 'head' upgraded to E1As.

If I'm remembering that rightly and IBM is keeping to that they
you may have to buy E1As to convert rather than 'head' upgrade.

... Sorry! ... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
         joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu
 (510)642-7638 (w)  (209)483-JOEF (M)
                             5633